BIFA Annual General Meeting 2017
Notice of Annual General Meeting.
Notice is hereby given of the 28th Annual General Meeting of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) in order to:
- Receive the Report of the Board of Directors.
- Receive the accounts for the year ended 31 December 2016 and Report of the Auditors thereon.
- Appoint Auditors and authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- In accordance with the Association's Articles to note and approve the election of Officers of the Association.
- Transact any other business which may properly be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
Note: Any Member entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote on a poll in his stead. A proxy need not be a Member of the Association.
A Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting 2017 is available here.