Dangerous Goods by Air
This course is held over three days and is mandatory for all staff involved in the packing, documentation or handling of dangerous goods by air.
This course is ideal for all staff involved in the packing, processing, documentation and handling of dangerous goods that will be transported by air.
This course is held over three days and is mandatory for all staff involved in the packing, documentation or handling of dangerous goods by air. Training and certification is provided by UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) approved training organisations.
A written examination (passmark 80% set by the CAA) is included in this course and all successful candidates receive a certificate endorsed by the CAA and which is valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
- How to apply the information given in the Dangerous Goods Manual and ICAO regulations to dangerous goods shipments
- Packing, marking and labelling to IATA.ICAO standards
- Interpreting dangerous goods lists
- Recognising prohibited items
- Understanding packing instructions
- Recognising marking and labelling
- Understanding shippers’ and carriers’ responsibilities
- How to complete dangerous goods documentation
Training Course Booking Form
Course bookings for Non members must be paid for before your places are reserved. Once we have confirmed payment
you will be sent course details and joining instructions.
Please enter your organisations BIFA Member Number in the box below to auto-complete the form. If the number is not known or
your organisation is not a BIFA member then complete the required details by hand.
BIFA Members may choose to pay immediately or can choose to pay by invoice.
Full details of how to make payment will be sent to you.
To return to the course description you can close this form at any time, details already entered will not be lost.
Note: Items marked with a * must be supplied.