Annual General General Meeting
Notice is hereby given of the 30th Annual General Meeting of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) in order to:
- Receive the Report of the Board of Directors.
- Receive the accounts for the year ended 31 December 2018 and the Report of the Auditors thereon.
- Appoint Auditors and authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- In accordance with the Association’s Articles to note and approve the election of Officers of the Association.
- Transact any other business which may properly be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
4 April 2019
Note: Any Member entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote on a poll in his stead. A proxy need not be a Member of the Association.
A form of proxy for the AGM is available to download here.