BIFA Anglia - Regional Members' meeting (Feb 2019)
Starts: Thu. 21 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
Venue: The Ballroom, Holiday Inn Ipswich - Orwell, The Havens, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich. IP3 9SJ - Map
Members will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
There will be tea and coffee from 09.30hrs with the meeting starting at 10.00hrs.
- Matters arising from previous meeting December 4th 2018.
- Presentation by Patrick Maynard, TALE Business Support Facilitator, Haven Gateway Partnership.
Explaining the benefits of the Transport & Logistical Efficiencies (TALE) Program including grants of up to £60k for the Transport & Logistics Sector. www.tale.org.uk.
PN, a very brief report on the meeting held in Ashford, Kent on February 19th.
- CDS update & Report on Customs Policy Group to include Bicester/Milton Keynes.
PN + Simon Finch + Darren Brundell.
- Felixstowe Port Users Association (FPUA).
- Parking access problems at Trinity Park & Ransomes Industrial Estate.
- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Transport & Infrastructure Board.
- MCP Plc.
- Report on Surface Policy Group. BREXIT no deal day 1 preparations.
PN + Andy Wilding + Graeme Connor + Paul Davey, Hutchison
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business.
Any presentations required?
- BIFA Anglia Regional Committee representatives on the BIFA Council and National Policy Groups.
Simon Finch/Darren Brundell attend the BIFA Customs Policy Group. Andy Wilding/Graeme Connor/John Foord attend the BIFA Surface Policy Group. No representation on BIFA Council.
- Next meeting dates.
Date to be agreed in March/April due to BREXIT, but will be at the Holiday Inn Ipswich-Orwell.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at email@example.com.