BIFA Anglia - Regional Members' meeting (Jul 2019)
Starts: Thu. 11 Jul 2019 at 10:00 AM
Venue: Holiday Inn Ipswich - Orwell, The Havens, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich. IP3 9SJ - Map
Members will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
There will be tea and coffee from 09.30hrs with the meeting starting at 10.00hrs.
- Matters arising from previous meeting February 21st 2019
- Presentation by Jo Malyon, Commercial Finance Broker, Synergy Commercial Finance Ltd
Tony Clampin, Corporate Manager, Bibby Financial Services & John Robbins, Regional Business Development Director, Trade River
Explaining the different options for financing your business with particular emphasis on Freight Forwarders
requirements and free up cash flow to support funding solutions.
- CDS update & Report on Customs Policy Group meeting July 4th to include Bicester/Milton Keynes
PN, Simon Finch & Darren Brundell.
- Felixstowe Port Users Association (FPUA)
- Discussion on Big Game Trophy Hunting & Freight Forwarding
- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Transport & Infrastructure Board, A14 upgrade, Suffolk & Norfolk LEP
- MCP Plc
- Report on Surface Policy Group of June 26th
Andy Wilding & Graeme Connor
- Report Young Forwarders Network inaugural meeting May 1st
- Report from Legal & Insurance Policy Group meeting of May 14th
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business
Any presentations required?
- BIFA Anglia Regional Committee representatives on the BIFA Council and National Policy Groups.
i. Simon Finch/Darren Brundell attend the BIFA Customs Policy Group.
ii. Andy Wilding/Graeme Connor/John Foord attend the BIFA Surface Policy Group.
iii. No representation on BIFA Council.
- Next meeting dates
Date to be agreed in September/October due to BREXIT, but will be at the Holiday Inn Ipswich-Orwell.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.