BIFA Anglia - Regional Members' meeting (Oct 2019)
Starts: Thu. 3 Oct 2019 at 10:00 AM
Venue: Holiday Inn Ipswich - Orwell, Gippeswick Suit, The Havens, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich. IP3 9SJ - Map
Members will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
There will be tea and coffee from 09.30hrs with the meeting starting at 10.00hrs.
- Matters arising from previous meeting July 11th 2019.
- CDS update & Report on Customs Policy Group meeting September 19th to include Bicester/Milton Keynes but mainly covering BREXIT.
Robert Windsor + PN + Simon Finch + Darren Brundell.
- Felixstowe Port Users Association (FPUA).
- Report on meeting September 27th with Dr Coffey.
PN + Jason Flower + Andrew Beckinsale + Simon Fraser.
- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Transport & Infrastructure Board, A14 upgrade, Suffolk & Norfolk LEP.
- MCP Plc.
- Report on Surface Policy Group.
- Report Young Forwarders Network + Suffolk Skills Festival October 16th 2019.
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business.
Any presentations required?
- BIFA Anglia Regional Committee representatives on the BIFA Council and National Policy Groups.
i. Simon Finch/Darren Brundell attend the BIFA Customs Policy Group.
ii. Andy Wilding attend the BIFA Surface Policy Group.
iii. No representation on BIFA Council.
- Next meeting dates.
December 12th 2019 at the Holiday Inn Ipswich-Orwell.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at email@example.com.