BIFA Kent & East Sussex - Regional Members' Meeting (Oct 2019)
Starts: Thu. 10 Oct 2019 at 10:30 AM
Venue: Cruise Terminal 2, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9DQ - Map
Members and ASM Users will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
There will be tea and coffee from 10.00hrs, with the meeting starting at 10:30hrs.
- Welcome, introductions & apologies
Chairman Richard Catt
- Pammi Babbra, Partner in Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP.
Pammi will give KES members her thoughts on possible legal problems regarding BREXIT D1ND as it affects Forwarding Agents trading with the Continent.
- CDS update & Report on Customs Policy Group meeting September 19th to include Bicester/Milton Keynes but mainly covering BREXIT
Robert Windsor +PN + any members who attended the September 19th meeting.
- Port Health
Beverley Edmondson, Environmental Health Officer, Dover District Council
- Report on Young Forwarders Network
- Border Force
- Surface Policy Group
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business
Any presentations required?
- BIFA KES Regional Committee representatives on the BIFA Council and National Policy Groups.
Richard Catt/Terry Clear/Mark Corby/Oliver Howell attend the BIFA Customs Policy Group. ?????????attend the BIFA Surface Policy Group. Richard Catt represents KES on the BIFA Council.
- The next meeting will be on? Possibly Dec 11th or 17th. Meeting to decide.
- The meeting will be followed by a buffet lunch for discussion & networking.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.