BIFA London East - Regional Members' meeting (Dec 2019)
Starts: Tue. 10 Dec 2019 at 10:00 AM
Venue: The Elona’s Suite, Ye Olde Plough House, Brentwood Road, Bulphan. RM14 4SR - Map
Members will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
Tea & coffee will be available from 09:30hrs.
- Welcome by Robert Moodie, Commercial Manager, London Gateway.
- Matters arising from the meeting on October 1st 2019.
- Presentation by Pammi Babbra, Partner, Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP.
Fraud in Freight.
- CHIEF Upgrade/CDS, Milton Keynes pre-clearance facility, report from the Customs Policy Group meeting of December 5th.
PN + attendees at the CPG meeting Dec. 5th.
- Border Force.
- Report on Big Game Trophy Hunting & Freight Forwarding.
- Report on Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Infrastructure Board, A14 upgrade, Suffolk & Norfolk LEP.
- Report from Surface Policy Group meeting of June 26th.
- Report Young Forwarders Network meeting November 4th.
PN + other attendees.
- Report from Legal & Insurance Policy Group meeting of November 5th.
PN + Other attendees.
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business.
Any presentations required?
- Provisional next meeting date.
Februray 18th 2020 at London Gateway at 14:00hrs. Speaker Steve Bartlett, Chairman, Association of Freight Software Suppliers (AFSS).
- Lunch courtesy of your chairman Scott Baker.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org.