BIFA London East - Regional Members' meeting (Oct 2019)
Starts: Tue. 1 Oct 2019 at 14:00 PM
Venue: DP World, Jebel Ali Meeting Room, 1 London Gateway, Stanford-le-Hope. SS17 9DY - Map
Members will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
Tea & coffee will be available from 13.30hrs.
- Welcome by Robert Moodie, Commercial Manager, London Gateway.
- Matters arising from the meeting on July 9th 2019.
- CDS update & Report on Customs Policy Group meeting September 19th to include Bicester/Milton Keynes but mainly covering BREXIT.
Robert Windsor + PN + attendees at the CPG meeting September 19th.
- Border Force.
- Report on Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Infrastructure Board, A14 upgrade, Suffolk & Norfolk LEP.
- Report from Surface Policy Group meeting of June 26th.
- Report Young Forwarders Network.
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business.
Any presentations required?
- Provisional next meeting date.
December 10th 2019 at The Olde Plough House, Bulphan at 10.30hrs.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at email@example.com.