Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 31st Annual General Meeting of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) will be held by Zoom Video Conference on Thursday 28th May 2020 (time to be advised) in order to:
- Receive the Report of the Board of Directors.
- Receive the accounts for the year ended 31 December 2019 and the Report of the Auditors thereon.
- Appoint Auditors and authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- In accordance with the Association’s Articles to note and approve the election of Officers of the Association.
- Transact any other business which may properly be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
31 March 2020
A BIFA Member may nominate an attendee although there will be a limit on numbers once a quorum is achieved. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any Member entitled to vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy to vote on a poll in his stead. A proxy need not be a Member of the Association.
A form of proxy is available to download from the BIFA website.