BIFA London East - Regional Members' meeting (Feb 2020)
Starts: Tue. 18 Feb 2020 at 14:00 PM
Venue: DP World, The Jebil-Ali Suite, 1 London Gateway, Stanford-le-Hope. SS17 9DY - Map
Members will get information on BIFA activity with HM Revenue and Customs and other Governmental/regulatory bodies at national level. Click title for more details.
Tea & coffee will be available from 13:30 hours.
- Welcome by Robert Moodie, Commercial Manager, London Gateway.
- Matters arising from the meeting on Dec 10th 2019.
- Presentation by Steve Bartlett, Chairman of the Association of Freight Software Suppliers (AFSS).
Steve will be updating us on the views of his 32 members who provide forwarding & custom entry software to virtually all our members.
- CDS update & Report on Customs Policy Group meeting February 13th to include Bicester/Milton Keynes.
PN + attendees at the CPG meeting Feb 13th.
- Border Force.
- Update on Big Game Trophy Hunting & Freight Forwarding.
- Update by Seetec Outsource on apprenticeship funding for SME’s.
- Report on Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Infrastructure Board, A14 upgrade, Suffolk & Norfolk LEP.
- Report from Surface Policy Group meeting February 12th.
SB + attendees at the SPG meeting Feb 12th.
- Report Young Forwarders Network.
- Local issues/Forum/Social/Any other business.
Any presentations required?
- Next meeting date.
14:00 hours, 19th May 2020 at London Gateway.
Prior notification to attend is needed so if you are interested contact your Consultant to BIFA, Paul Newman at email@example.com.