Annual General Meeting 2021
Notice of Annual General Meeting.
Notice is hereby given that the 32nd Annual General Meeting of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) will be held by Zoom video conference on Thursday 27 May 2021 (time to be advised) in order to:
- Receive the Report of the Board of Directors.
- Receive the accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020 and the Report of the Auditors thereon.
- Appoint Auditors and authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- In accordance with the Association’s Articles to note and approve the election of Officers of the Association.
- Approve changes to the BIFA Articles of Association.
- Transact any other business which may properly be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
30 March 2021
A BIFA Member may nominate an attendee although there will be a limit on numbers once a quorum is achieved. Please email email@example.com
Note: Any Member entitled to vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy to vote on a poll in his stead. A proxy need not be a Member of the Association.
A form of proxy is available to download here.