Introduction to Import Control System 2 (ICS2)
ICS2 is a new and updated customs electronic import system. It is applicable to all modes of transport and will manage the advance safety and security risk analysis for all goods entering and transiting through the European Union (EU)
BIFA, in association with Descartes, is presenting an information seminar to provide:
· An overview of the ICS legislation as detailed in the UCC
· An overview of ICS as a system
· An outline of the legal responsibilities of individual parties in the supply chain
· An explanation of what data individual supply chain parties might be in a position to submit
· An understanding of how this data may be submitted, and relevant information passed to other players
· Suggestions to help traders to prepare for ICS2 including new systems etc.
For further information on ICS2 ,and the implementation timetable, read "What is ICS2?"
**EXCLUSIVE to BIFA Members only*
Register to attend the BIFA Descartes seminar at https://bifa-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAudO-trDwqHtyG3In53MDoh_kDxPxPtpEI