Introduction to Customs for Export & Import
Date(s): Mon. 1 to Mon. 1 Jan 1900 at 12:00 AM for 0 Day
* Fully Booked *
Code: Cost - Members: £0.00 Non Members: £0.00
A one-day course designed for those who have a basic awareness of export and import procedures but who need to gain a better understanding of Customs regimes.
Delegates need to understand basic procedures before attending this course – our course Introduction to Export and Import (EXPIMP) lists topics which need to be understood from a Customs viewpoint. This course is designed for anyone, whose work involves Customs processes or who want to broaden their knowledge.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the AEO types and the benefits being approved brings to a business
- Clearly define the role of Customs and their wider areas of responsibility
- Describe the different license types and their purpose
- Define all the Incoterms, their role and responsibility in the terms of sale with a focus on valuation for Customs
- Summarise the uses of various T-Forms, the role of NCTS and other EU related documentation
- Explain how data is submitted to CHIEF for both exports and imports
- Understand the common special procedures, IP/OP/CW and CFSP
- Research the volumes of the Customs Tariff and classify goods accurately
- Complete Duty, VAT and Excise calculations and understand how a Deferment/FAS Account operates
09:30 - 16:30 hours
Many courses are repeated during the year, to see a complete list of available dates for this course please visit the course description page for Introduction to Customs for Export & Import
Training Course Booking Form
Course bookings for Non members must be paid for before your places are reserved. Once we have confirmed payment
you will be sent course details and joining instructions.
Please enter your organisations BIFA Member Number in the box below to auto-complete the form. If the number is not known or
your organisation is not a BIFA member then complete the required details by hand.
BIFA Members may choose to pay immediately or can choose to pay by invoice.
Full details of how to make payment will be sent to you.
To return to the course description you can close this form at any time, details already entered will not be lost.
Note: Items marked with a * must be supplied.