Spring Budget 2023 - Changes To Customs Measures
Find out what yesterday's announcements as part of the Spring Budget mean for BIFA Members
Please see below the Government's Spring Budget 2023 announcement which includes a package of customs measures which aims to simplify customs processes for BIFA Members.
The package covers the following measures:
- The simplifying of Customs Declarations requirements
- The simplifying of Customs Declaration processes
- Voluntary standards for customs intermediaries
- Updated Transit Policy
- Modernising of Authorisations
- Customs Guarantees for Special Procedures, Temporary Storage and Duty Deferment
Furthermore, the relevant Government departments are now planning a series of stakeholder engagement events related to the above measures.
Member Action: Please click on the link below for the detailed announcement and instructions on how to express your interest, if you wish to join the above events: